Re: humidifiers?

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: humidifiers?
From: Richard Welty <rwelty@suespammers.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 11:05:15 -0500
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:53:53 -0800, Randall Young wrote:

>According to a web site I found,
>http://www.proheating.com/humidifiers.html
>April Aire also offers a stand-alone (not furnace mount) unit, suitable
>regardless of heating system.  Might be worth a look, although I believe
>it's the kind that uses pads that have to be replaced periodically
>(depending on how hard your water is).

>I can't seem to find a site for the makers of April Aire, although I did
>find one that mentions www.aprilaire.com, it doesn't seem to work.

thanks for the info; the web site came up for me. they have two models
that don't require attachment to a forced air system, the 360 and the
350; one is for basement installation with a duct up through the
floor, the other for a closet or similar setup, ducting out through a
grill in the wall. they plumb in permanently but do require annual
maintenence.

richard

///