Re: project insurance

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <jniolon@WANS.NET>
Subject: Re: project insurance
From: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:42:54 -0500
I'ts been many years, but I remember that my Elan was insured while
"dis-assempled".  I don't remember if it was via the home owner's, of
if we had a policy out on the car.  In either case, it was with State
Farm.  But I was kind of concerned, and found out (asked my wife,
who handles such matters) that it was insured (she made sure since
like, you, I had a lot into the project).

>>> "john nolon" <jniolon@WANS.NET> 12/13/2001 6:07:01 PM >>>

I just got my homeowners policy premium notice and it got me wondering...  is
my '53 F-100 project truck covered ???  a call to my agent confirmed my worst
fears..  Homeowners does not cover my "project"  since it's a vehicle..  and
you can't get a vehicle policy on a non operational stack of parts...   it's
<...>

///