Shop Heating

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop Heating
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:58:12 -0800
   Ok, I am in S. Calif. so I know what you are thinking...You don't need
no stinkin garage heater...

   It does get cold in the garage with that large concrete slab which stays
cold and keeps the whole garage cold,  I currently use a Kerosene heater
that works ok.  All I want is something with a thermostat that can keep the
garage in the mid-50s to low-60s.  Anyone ever deal with small gas forced
air heaters ? like http://www.hot-dawg.com/Hot-Dawg.htm  , a friend of mine
recommended this unit.

   Its approved for garage use although I don't know about explosion proof
(I assume it is not), I rarely do spraying where that would be a concern
anyway especially since I usually spray my cars in the summer.

        mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/