Re: Sewage (was Acid Cleaning) (long and off-topic)

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sewage (was Acid Cleaning) (long and off-topic)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:35:38 -0600
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>

>IMO Topanga, like much of that area, has two problems :
>1) Some storm sewers drain into the septic sewer system.  Every time it
>rains hard, the treatment plant gets overloaded.

This used to be a problem in Saint Paul.  We took ten years to completely
separate our storm sewers and sanitary sewers from each other.  Naturally,
the Feds promised us money and reneged on it.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org