RE: shop lighting

To: "brad.kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shop lighting
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:44:05 -0500
From: brad.kahler [mailto:brad.kahler@141.com]

> The shop is 25' x 65' and will be painted a light grey
> inside.  Currently there are 2 rows of four double 8' flourescent
> light fixtures.

If it was me, I'd paint the inside white and keep the fluorescent
lights.

Many year ago, I had some 8 footers removed from an old building in my
garage.  Best lighting I ever had.  Only problem with fluorescents is
that
they don't work when really cold - but that shouldn't be a problem for
you...

Tim Mullen - with 60 watters in the garage door opener...   8-(

Chantilly, VA