RE: Ford van brake troubles

To: mporter@zianet.com, jamesf@bayarea.net
Subject: RE: Ford van brake troubles
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:22:44 -0600
I agree with all that Michael Porter said, but with one addition.

You now have "hub-centric" rotors, previously you have "lug-centric" rotors. If
you can not find a different part at another auto parts store, and if you have
enough space, you could easily grind of the protruding portion with a 4" to 7"
disk grinder.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX