Re: no more list?-Dust collection

To: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>, <rex@txol.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no more list?-Dust collection
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:38:41 -0400
How about Dust collection systems? Recomemdations etc. My shop size is 24x40
I run a table saw, drill press, router table, Miter saw, Planer, joiner, and
lathe. There is a small scroll saw also. I am in the process of building a
downdraft sanding table and will be adding a Radial arm saw and Band saw
(12-14 inch floor)in near future. I really only use back half of shop for
wood working so figure 24x20 front half is for wife's garden stuff and car
repair bay. Any recomendations on how I should equip this. I may build an
extension "closet" 4x12 to house my compressor and dust unit. But I really
know nothing about them, grounding, best tubing size (everyone but Sears
sells 4 inch stuff (Sears 2 inch)) Step downs tricks, etc. I really don't
want to spend more than $100 :^) (just kidding) Any help out there?

Gino
2003 Mini (ordered)-01 Dodge Ram Sherrod Conversion Van-96 Miata(for sale)-
95 Wrangler-79 LiL Red Truck(for sale)-62 Chrysler Newport (19K org miles)-
?? Lotus 7 Replica

> Everyone has a compressor, has painted his garage floor, poured a slab,
and built a trailer. So what is there to talk shop about?