RE: broken mower (was Parts washer?)

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: broken mower (was Parts washer?)
From: "ejrussell@mebtel.net" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:21:53 -0400
My aunt hit a rock with her push mower. She asked to see if it could be fixed.
Diagnosis: bent rod. Not worth fixing. I put the thing at the end of the
driveway with a sign "FREE". My wife said many neighbors would stop & look then
walk away after she told them I had decided it was unrepairable. "Well, if HE
can't fix it, I know I can't."

Finally some kid took it for the wheels.

Eric