Re: blowing up gophers

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "Eric Murray" <ericm@lne.com>
Subject: Re: blowing up gophers
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:13:08 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
To: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, April 29, 2002 4:59 PM

>ERic:
>
>This is off list.

Wanna bet?

>I've
>seen a few bob cat in western SD while grouse or sage hen hunting, but
>there's none around here that I know of.  Seen a lost moose or two!

In the westert Twin Cities, we have a cougar wandering around.  A
mainentance guy at a power plant found a deer kill, so he set up a
motion-detector flash camera.  Yup.  Cougar.  Now the naturalists are trying
to figure out whether it is truly wild cougar or a feral.  Cougars are
native to Minnesota, but sightings are so rare that folks thought they might
be extinct.  Law protects 'em, if we find any.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org