Re: Shop Rags

To: "Wayne" <w.farrington@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop Rags
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:46:51 -0400
I have an old 5 gallon sheetrock compound bucket, half full of water with a
splash of Lestoil or similar product in it.  I throw my old rags in
there.  If they're hideously dirty, or so soaked with liquid that they
drip, I just throw them out.  When the bucket gets full, I just wash them
in the regular washer.  Then I do a load of something I don't care about,
like the clothes I was wearing when I made the rags dirty.  Never had a
problem.

-Steve