Re: Shop Rags

To: "Michael Lye" <mlye@risd.edu>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop Rags
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:40:47 -0400
It sounds like a fun project, but it wouldn't interest me as a potential
buyer.  Current method is working fine, and I wouldn't want to spend the
money or have another thing kicking around.  Mine is just a "home
shop".  The "real shop" guys seem to be more oriented toward using a
"service" that picks them up and brings them back clean.  What were they
planning to do with the extremely dirty/oily waste water from this
thing?  The commercial shops in some places seem to have the EPA on their
case if a drip falls off the end of a dipstick.

-Steve