Sliding glass door

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Sliding glass door
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:28:56 -0400
I have a sliding glass door that does not slide so well any more. What
I think has happened is that it used to ride on some wheels and now
the bottom of the door is just dragging on the door frame. I would
like to repair this door as opposed to replacing the entire door and
frame.

It sort of looks like you can lift  the entire door up and swing the
bottom into the house.  Has anyone fixed one of these door and if so
what can I expect?  Are the rollers adjustable or replaceable?  Any
ideas short or replacing the entire door?

Thanks,

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net