Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:27:53 -0500
Allen,

you have all together too much time to ponder things like the magical
decrease in string trimmer length.  you also might consider a hobby....

it wears down... at least until you hold it against a concrete wall until
it heats up enough to melt off at the hub ( then you'll see short pieces of
poly laying around the yard...  I wouldn't worry about tripping over mounds
of string dust and hopefully it will be fatal if injested by creepy crawly
thingys...  If it were a accumulation problem we'd all be neck deep in
flourescent orange and green dust based on the number of "grass cutters" I
see hauling around lawn equipment.  I think there are at least 2.5 mowers
for each 1/2 acre of grass growing... and that's just in B'ham...  and most
of them are on trailers..  in my way !!

john   going home to look for that slick plastic buildup !