Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)

To: lotus.tony@airmail.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:01:53 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/02 4:42:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lotus.tony@airmail.net writes:

> what if the vaporized particles of rubber have been whirled
> off into some nether region of space where, even now, they are congealing
> into this trillion ton HOCKEY-PUCK the size of Russia which is poised ready
> to WHOMP DOWN on North America and SKWOOSH US LIKE BUGS!

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, that wouldn't be too bad because it would just bounce off the Earth.
Unlike the one that killed all the dinosaurs, which was obviously made of
rock.  Y'see when the Fred Flintstones had cars, the wheels were made of
rock, so as they wore down...

Y'know...I think I've had enough for this week.  I'm going home now.

Have a nice cool weekend everybody.  And spend some time with your car!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"