Re: compressors at the track

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: compressors at the track
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:33:38 -0400
There was a company selling portable _liquid_ nitrogen tanks for the
purpose of providing onsite compressed gas. Supposed to have hours and
hours of air wrench capacity. I can't find the website right now, but a
little searching should hunt them out.

Jon

--
Yes, I know my message date is sometime in April 2001. Welcome to
my own personal version of the film Groundhog Day!

Babe! I got you Babe!