Re: How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?

To: stan <stanb@awod.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:40:55 -0800
Stan,

If the tool chest is like mine, there's a little metal tab which sticks
out of the drawer part of the slide and catches the indented portion of
the
triangular hole. What you have to do is to push the metal tab in the
direction of the drawer so the indented portion of the triangular hole
can slip past it. I think your supposed to be able to push on the tab
through the oval hole but I usually end up having to pry on the end of
the tab through the triangular hole. This is all from memory but I think
I got it right.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge