Re: How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:08:08 -0700 (MST)
A couple of months ago when I moved my shop I had a fair number of these
drawers to shuffle about.  After wrestling with the first couple using the
screwdriver poke routine, I decided this was NOT the way to do them all.
I ended up turning down a small bolt in the lathe so end fit through the
hole and I glued it to one of the flat pads on a small pair of vise-grip
flat pad pliers.  Made yanking out the drawers a much easier task.  Not
having needed that pair of pliers for anything else yet, I still haven't
popped off the drawer-tab pusher device.

mjb.