Re: auto lift recommendations?

To: nicholas harteau <shoptalk@ikami.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto lift recommendations?
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:33:51 -0800
>for a two-post asymmetric.  Searching the archives, I see that bend-pak
>has gotten some kudos and liftsunlimited has not, but above and beyond

  I don't think liftsunlimited makes a 2-post lift, just a 4-post.  It was
probably me who didn't give them a raving review since I own one and vented
on this list about it a few times.  To be fair, the lift works although I
have a few concerns about it (not a good thing when you are under you car),
it does work.  Its the company that I wish I had never dealt with and hope
I never have to deal with again.

   If they make a 2-post nowdays, i would try and find other liftsunlimited
owners and see what they thought of the company before I bought one from
them, one person (me in this case) is never a valid data point, you need more.

   Enjoy your lift, its the best toy I have bought for garage and I am
sorry I didn't do it a decade ago.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/