Re: auto lift recommendations?

To: shoptalk@ikami.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto lift recommendations?
From: McVintage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:38:22 EST
In a message dated 12/20/02 12:51:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shoptalk@ikami.com writes:

> I'm looking for manufacturer recommendations for a lift.  I'm looking
> for a two-post asymmetric.  Searching the archives, I see that bend-pak
> has gotten some kudos and liftsunlimited has not, but above and beyond
> that, does anyone have any mfgr recommendations?  I'm hoping to find
> something that someone likes that doesn't cost $3500.

I have an Eagle 2-post asymmetric lift that i am very, very pleased with
- mine is a smaller 5,000 lb model, which they no longer offer, but its
perfect for my Triumphs and VW beetle.
I know a shop owner who has 2 of their larger 2post lifts and is also
very pleased with them.
ditto the suggestion to rent a good hammer drill.

Cheers
Jack Mc