Re: Revisiting (again) the issue of installation of air lines

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@voyager.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revisiting (again) the issue of installation of air lines
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:06:25 -0600
 I can't imagine that it would make a difference ???   I used galvanized
for mine piped by the "TIP" instructions.

I've never completely understood anything !!!

Most of the recommendations I have seen suggest using black pipe. Is
there any specific reason that black pipe is better than galvanized for
such a project? There isn't much difference in price and it seems that
galvanized would reduce problems with rusting for not much additional
cost.