Re: E-track mounting and other trailer questions

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: E-track mounting and other trailer questions
From: "Bill Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:31:29 -0500
I think the most serious problem is the size of the frame rails.  Most
car trailers use at least 2x6 box tubing , and the 24' & 28' use 8" to
10" box.  I would suggest you check some of the trailer mfg. sites for
ideas.  Classic Mfg., Haulmark, Wells Cargo, etc.

You could mount the etrack to the rails before you put down the floor to
have access.

Bill