RE: Harbor Freight prices.

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Harbor Freight prices.
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:48:07 -0600
I felt it wouldn't be too good of a deal... good to know.

BTW, I saw in the latest store flyer that the powder coat kit was down
to $59.  I want one, but I don't need it.   They are also having some
sort of sidewalk sale on March 1st and 2nd that I MIGHT check out.  I'm
about 40 minutes away, so I have to think about it before I drive over
their.

Patton