Favorite blend of windshield washer fluid?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Favorite blend of windshield washer fluid?
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:44:08 -0700
For a while now I've been thinking that the blue stuff in the plastic
bottle at the auto parts store can't be too special and that there
should be something I can mix up at home which would work just as well.
I'm thinking something with ammonia in it if it won't eat the plastic
bottle. Freezing isn't much of an issue here in the San Francisco bay
area. So any way, what's your favorite recipe for windshield washer
fluid?

Thanks,
Drew

--