Re: Oxy Acetylene Torches

To: "Diane and Roland Dudley" <csx2282@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Oxy Acetylene Torches
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:12:24 -0500
I'm really not that familiar with bottle sizes or what the best is.... I
know that Victor has given the world great products for a number of
years.... the real question is can you buy the quality elsewhere?

I can't even remember what I paid for mine it's been so many years.... but
the one thing I do know is that they have been totally trouble free from
that long ago...

Keith ( two minute rule applies.... more then two minutes and I've
forgotten...)