Car/Tar question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Car/Tar question
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:25:50 -0400
Last week they chip and tared one of the  parking lots at work. It was very
windy that day and even though I had parked about 100 yards away my new black
$28k truck is covered in tar overspray. My employer is going back on the
blacktopper (rightfully so) and he is wanting to send somebody out to "clean
them up in the parking lot".  My gut is telling me to not let them touch my new
truck and take it to a detail shop to have it done right.  However I don't
think it should come out of my pocket even though it's only $268.  Anybody have
any experience on something like this?

Thanks,
Marty