Wheel Balancers/Mounters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Balancers/Mounters
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:17:13 -0400
I started looking for a GOOD wheel Balance and Mounting machine(s) (do
they make one that does both?)  I was hoping to get the price under a
grand.  I wanted a machine that can do motorcycle tires and cars tires (If
I have to buy an extra adapter, that's fine)  It will be used
occasionally.  (A group of friends will be going in on it together.)

Ebay seems to have a few of them for not a lot.  Any brands to watch out
for?

Any ideas?

Also, on the low budget end, has anyone used this...

http://www.gesforless.com/product_info.isg?products_id=383

And this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43998&item=2428862795

Any ideas?  (what about this website?)

TIA

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.