RE: two ton engine crane

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: two ton engine crane
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 07:09:50 -0600
I had the same thing happen.  I bought the crane for around $80, I don't
remember the exact amount. I suggested to them that couldn't be right.
The crew 'huddled' and told me they were right, I was wrong.  No amount
of protestations by me would change their minds. So I accommodated them,
and bought the crane. I found out later, from a friend, that Kragen has
priced each box (the crane comes in two boxes) separately, go figure.

Thank you Kragen (AKA Checker and Shucks).

By the way, neither of the boxes individually would do you any good.
You must have both to have a complete crane.

Larry Hoy