Re: Mouse Hunt

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mouse Hunt
From: wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:13:35 -0500
At 12:34 PM 11/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>My 850 is in temporary storage until I get a new motor. I stopped in where
>it is stored today and found shredded tissue and mouse droppings in the
>interior. Any ideas on how to deter Mr. Mouse from returning to do more
>destruction while I go about acquiring a motor?

Buy some glue traps and add a blob of peanut butter for extra bait.  Place
them around the interior, under the hood, and the trunk.  Check and discard
every couple days.

Just DON'T use poison -- you don't know where their stinky little rotting
carcasses will end up!

I saw an interesting book,  _Critter Control_  at a friend's house;  might
try Amazon or your favorite book store for it.

   -Wayne