RE: Cleaning old tools

To: "'Gary Kneisley'" <mog8@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Cleaning old tools
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:10:52 -0500
Gary, I would recommend buying a gallon of Kroil and setting up a little
"soak tub". Immerse a few tools in it for a day or so. Set up a table
grinder with a soft wire wheel and after soaking, clean them up on the
wire wheel. I have no financial interest in Kroil (wish I did) but it is
simply the best penetrant and rust remover I have ever used. You can
order it over the phone. Here's their address and phone #

KANO LABORATORIES
1000 S. THOMPSON LN
NASHVILLE, TN 37211

+1 (615) 833-4101