Re: Battery tools, which brand?

To: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery tools, which brand?
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:19:06 -0500
Larry, About 6 years ago I got a DeWalt 18 volt set and within 3 months, I
sold all my corded tools that matched what I had in DeWalt.  Then I added
to it.

I've been VERY impressed with my DeWalt kits.  (I have a few now.)

The only issue I have with them is the Rep Saw does not have an adjustable
shoe (I think the newer ones do).

I also really like the radio charger.  (many other brands have this now)
but dewalt was the first as far as I know.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.

"Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
11/30/2003 12:08