Re: Battery tools, which brand?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery tools, which brand?
From: LRuggi2635@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:09:00 EST
I'll throw my $ .02 in here. For what it's worth, a friend of mine and I have
been thrashing our Grizzly (www.grizzly.com) 18v cordless 3/8" drills for
over 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. I
originally
bought mine as part of a saw/drill combo but didn't like the saw, so I sent
back the combo and replaced it with the drill alone. No complaints either on
the customer service or the product, which comes in a nice case with charger, a
reversable screwdriver bit and a few drill bits as well. All for less than
$80. Their catalogue is a good read too. No financial interest, and your
mileage
may vary, etc.

Larry Ruggiero
Warner Robins, GA