Re: driveway?

To: Dave C <cavanadd@kendra.com>, Scott Hall <scott.hall@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: driveway?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:41:11 -0500
The stuff we used for base (Item 4) consists of a mixture of approx. 1/2"
gravel down through fines.  They used about 6" for the base.  Then 1" of
sand, then the pavers.  You just dig down enough to put the required base
in.  You don't have to worry about the soil/hardpan properties, as long as
it hasn't been recently disturbed.  Of course, within reason.  You can't
build a driveway on a swamp.  Once again, I recommend reading the
www.unilock.com pages.  You'll learn a lot, regardless of whose pavers you
use.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net