Re: Floor Paint - Color Choices?

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: Floor Paint - Color Choices?
From: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:32:04 -0800 (PST)
--- "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net> wrote:

> It is finally spring time!  So a good time to paint
> the floors in my new
> shop...
>
> Has anyone ever used tan colored paint?  Does it
> look out of place?  Any

I have tan, and it was quite by accident.  I ordered
"concrete grey" - how was I to know that was code for
"tan???"

It has turned out OK.  It's the same, yet different.
I don't think that there is any plus or minus compared
to grey.  In fact, I would guess that you could use
any very pale color - blue, green, whatever - and be
OK.  There is just enough color to the tan that if you
look and think about it, you notice.  A quick glance
just registers that the floor is painted.  It was a
lot more dramatic when it was a bare space before all
of the tools were moved in, so don't freak out while
you stare at it during the drying stage...

Ron