Zero turning radius Lawnmower

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zero turning radius Lawnmower
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:37:10 -0600
Okay folks my lovely wife had an unexpected surprise for me when I got home.
She went out and bought me a zero turning radius riding lawnmower. She had
seen me looking at them at the local lawn shop ( okay I may have mentioned
how great one would be on our lawn a couple of times) and
I think she was tired of seeing me work on our old riding mower.  Anyway I
spent the evening running it around the yard like a kid with a new toy.
I have to say they handle so totally different than a standard mower but I
found myself trying to use it like a standard mower.
Anyone got any tips on how to best utilize one of these type mowers?
Oh its a  Gravely .

Bob Nogueira ( who has one fantastic wife!!! )