RE: Battery Voltages

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Battery Voltages
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:40:26 -0700
> It sounds like you'd recover the cost of a battery charger and a
> collection of NiMH batteries pretty quickly.

I tried that ... must've been the _only_ time _ever_ she actually threw away
a run-down battery ... <G>  And of course not at home, so I couldn't dig
them back out of the trash either.

So, I just buy the big box of AAs at Home Depot, which gets the per-cell
cost down pretty low (think I paid something like $10 for 24 AA cells).
With NiMH cells being around $3 each (and we have a whole bunch of things
that take AA batteries), I'm not losing a whole lot of money.

Randall