RE: Gantry cranes....a follow-up

To: gerrybraz@voyager.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gantry cranes....a follow-up
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:07:49 -0700
>It is VERY sturdy and after seeing it, I am glad I took the easy way
>out. It's rated as a ton, but based on its "beefiness", I'd guess they
>have a pretty good safety factor built in. I know I couldn't have built
>one as good as this myself for the same money.

I used to work at Harbor Freight and this is one of the better values. Very
sturdy and cheap to boot.

Unfortunately with my budget I'll be using the old kid's swingset I got for
free last year. It should work fine for my little engines....

Cheers,

John Matthews

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp