RE: Gantry cranes....a follow-up

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gantry cranes....a follow-up
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:48:21 -0700
> >John since you worked there, maybe you can answer a question for
> >me......do they get a big break on shipping rates because they ship so
> >much? I can't see how they can give free shipping on a item like that
> >and sell it for that price.
> >
> >Yes, I am a HF junkie!

I didn't work there, but I believe the answer is 'Yes', they have a special
deal with a shipping company.  Large items take a long time to get to you,
so I'm guessing they go on a "space available" basis, which is much cheaper
anyway.

Most of their items are on deep discount at one time or another anyway ...
my guess is that they have plenty of markup to cover the free shipping.

Randall