Re: Duct Cleaning

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Duct Cleaning
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:29:25 -0400
Be prepared for lots of FUD being spread when the cleaning guys come
visit for an estimate. We decided to have ours cleaned since my son and
I have asthma. The scare tactics these companies use to get you to buy
their service is over the top.

None of the companies offered to seal our ducts even thought there were
several obvious leaks.

One nice side benefit is my wife got her sentimental ring back which was
stuff down a vents by one of our kids. She thought it was gone for good
when we couldn't find it two years ago.

Jon