Animals where you don't want them, or know what they are (was:

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Animals where you don't want them, or know what they are (was:
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:07:23 -0700
> > Oh, and one more thing what do you think they'll say if I bring back the
> > cage with a 'cat' that looks like a raccoon?  :-)
>
> Just tell them you're from "NEWYORKCITY" and don't know the difference!
> they won't bring him back!

This reminds me of an episode I had a long while back.  I went out to the
garage to do some garage type activity (here's the connection to the list)
and saw the biggest damn rat I'd ever seen (and I come from NEWYORKCITY so
have seen some big 'uns) sleeping in a 5 gal plastic bucket.  I decide I'd
rather not have him in my garage so I hold a handy hunk of Plywood over the
top of the bucket and carry the whole mess down the driveway and toss it all
into the street, figuring I'll pick up the bucket after the rat wakes up and
leaves.  As I cower on the porch I hear my neighbor say "hey, look at that
cute possum in the street".  Oops.

Mark.