Bending rigid coper tubing

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Bending rigid coper tubing
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:22:04 -0700
I need to tap into the communal wisdom here....

I'm making an outdoor shower for our pool area and want to use rigid coper
tubing. I need to make a smooth, astetically pleasing 180 degree bend with a
~1 foot radius. I can make two tries at it with the material I have, but
would rather get it on the first pass. Is there a way to do this without
using a fancy bender, or should I hit up a plumber for use of one?

Thanks,

John

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/