Re: Lawn tractor tires

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lawn tractor tires
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:07:02 -0400
You didn't say what kind of machine and what size tires, but M.E, Miller
Tire <www.millertire.com>  is one that specializes in older and odd size
tires for tractors and other machinery.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Politics Is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.- Ronald
Reagan, 1911-2004, 40th US President