Re: Mounting a compressor

To: Ian <Shop-Talk@mcfetridge.org>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting a compressor
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:03:36 -0400
I'm not all that familiar with hockey pucks, I've only ever handled
souvenir pucks. I'd guess there'd be better materials to absorb
vibration than the hard plastic they were made from. Why not just use
the same rubber you are using on the top for the bottom?

Other than that, your stack approach is sound.

Jon

P.S. Must be nice to have an email address for each list you belong to. :)