Re: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: "Mullen, Tim \(IIS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:14:10 -0400
Tim, I have 9 antique cars that I store away each year, many years back my
"Model A" club did a very extensive test to find the best deterrant for
varmits and the results was "Irish Spring" soap, cut the top off the
box/container exposing the fresh smelling soap , place 1 in the "boot", 2
under the "bonnet", 1 up and under the dash and 2 on the floor boards in the
interior, after 15 years of storage on some of these cars I can say I have
never found any droppings of any kind, and the smell after winter storage
beats the heck out of moth balls, it has worked very well for me.  "FT"