RE: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Subject: RE: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:25:51 -0700
> You're Tim Mullen?  THE Tim Mullen?  Huh, I never
> made the connection...

I'm just the regular Tim Mullen.  There is also an Irish guy (I'm Irish,
but only by ancestry), that drives Ferraris around Europe - I'm not him
if that's what you mean...   8-)

> Seriously though, I'm NMRJock on EliseTalk.  Small
> world.  Congrats on your car.  I can't wait for mine
> to come.  Someday...

Yep.  It's a small world.  There are many people on the various lists
that I've "known" for a long time from the other lists - The Lotus
lists, Elan lists, Europa lists, British Car lists...  Many of us keep
crossing paths on the internet.  Many of us are way too much alike...
8-)

Tim Mullen