Re: Pioneer Steel Buildings

To: "Mullen, Tim \(IIS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Pioneer Steel Buildings
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:27:32 -0700
Tim
First, I did not write what you've attributed to me.
Second, I always prefer to buy without covenants.
Third, shame on you and your advisors.......RE agents,
etc. for not checking on covenants first, before you made
a commitment.
Lastly, as I said above, I always prefer to buy without covenants, BUT I
also agree with the actual writer's comments you've mistakenly attributed to
me..that is,
if they want to band together and create covenants, then that's OK with me.
That is THEIR freedom to do so, just as it's MY freedom to not associate
within their group.
Now, let's go back to "shop talk".

Steve Hammatt