RE: Pioneer Steel Buildings

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pioneer Steel Buildings
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:45:07 -0700
Tim Mullen wrote :

> Yep.  Shame on them.  As for me, I didn't really know there was such a
> thing.  I'd never encountered them before.  But I should have known
> anyways, so shame on me.

There are almost always restrictions of some sort, particularly easements.
It's wise to look into them yourself when buying, since for some reason,
real estate agents are not required to do so.

Fellow I knew owned his house for 10 years before discovering (the hard way)
that the electric company had an easement to run a power line through his
back yard, including right of entry.

Randall