Re: POR-15 or RustBullet?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: POR-15 or RustBullet?
From: Eric Miller <ebuzzmiller@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:37:14 -0700
I tried to send this earlier, but it didn't make it (don't think I edited it)

As a test, I put por15 on a rusty spot about 3" in diameter on the roof of
my truck.  The truck sat outside in the pacific nw for 4 years and no rust
ever came through.  I used it on the frame of my tr4a and have been very
happy with the results.

The spot on the roof changed from gloss black to flat black after 4 years.
I had read that it should be topcoated, but expected it to look much worse
after 4 years.

-Eric