Re: concrete floor cleaning?

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: concrete floor cleaning?
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:54:26 -0400
Methyl salicylate is a flavoring.  Look at the ingredients for
wintergreen lifesavers.  That said, it is toxic in the same way that
many 'industrial' flavorings are toxic.  It would probably be very bad
news to ingest 5 ml or so (Workers in places that make things like 'hot
tamales' candy get blisters if the cinnamon flavoring gets on their
skin).

I hope the original poster can get the odor under control,
~Paul