What a gift

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: What a gift
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:04:31 -0500
Jim Wallace of this list gave me a automotive section consisting of 28 pages
from the "Boston Evening Transcript" and dated March 2, 1929 introducing the
complete line and prices for the new models, Auburns, Cords, Duces, Brann,
Hudson, Pierce-Arrow, Cadillac/LaSalle, Hupmobile, Marman, Essex, Studebaker
and so on, articles about raising the speed limits on "fast roads" (country
roads) from 20 MPH to 30 MPH, and why the new method of buying was the way to
go GMAC financing s this method of selling was not accepted at that time, just
a wealth of info, wish I could somehow share it with all, but it is way to old
and fragile (like the writer), I do intend to carry it along to some shows
this year. Sorry for the post I just had to share this gift,  Thanks  "Jim"
"FT"