Re: Workshop Floor

To: "nick brearley" <nick@landform.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Workshop Floor
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:28:06 -0600
I really need to update the website with the new car.... it's a Berkeley...
late 50's .... all that's left is the cowl aft because the nose is very
streamlined... we've set a couple of records with it over 240 and the Camaro
is now out in California with Hot Rod Magazine...

The Bugeye could go across the pond... the 100 isn't going to be for sale in
my life time.... I love that stupid car..

As for the hand mix... you bet you can do it yourself and it's got some
merit... you will definitely feel closer to the floor when your through.

Keith ( by the way I've had Donald Wales ( Sir Malcolm Campbells grandson )
over to drive the Camaro...)